Singel Rose Table Lamp (PO72)

Singel Rose Table Lamp (PO72)

Body Material : Iron | Besi

Flower Material : Ceramic

Tinggi : 35cm
Lebar : 15cm
Pilihan warna bunga : Pink & Biru


Untuk pemesanan hubungi admin by WA atau LINE chat.

Flower Color


Hal yang Perlu Kalian Ketahui

What does a home inspection include?

The home inspection will cover most of the home and parts of the property which may affect it. Items inspected include:

  • Exterior doors & windows
  • Sidiing, wall cladding & flashing
  • Roof including skylights, vents, chimneys etc
  • Gutters & downspouts
  • Porches, patios, decks, balconies & other appurtenances
  • The drainage & grading of the property as it affects the home
  • Retaining walls affecting the home
  • Garages, garage doors & carports
  • The heating system
  • The cooling system
  • Supply plumbing
  • Waste plumbing
  • Permanent plumbing fixtures
  • Sump pumps
  • Water heaters & boilers
  • Electrical distribution
  • GFCI and AFCI circuits
  • Electrical service drop
  • Other permanently attached appliances
  • Home structure including foundation & framing
  • Basements, crawlspaces & attics
  • Floors, walls & ceilings
  • Stairs, ramps, handrails & guards
  • Fireplaces
  • Insulation
  • Ventillation
  • Other visible safety issues
and More. The home inspection comes with a digital report with photos and explanations.

How do I schedule an appointment?

You can call me at (856) 553-5444 You can also submit an inquiry using contact forms available on this website, but I will still need to talk to you to finalize details.

How long does the inspection take?

Inspection length varies based on the size of the home and what types of issues are found. The more issues, the longer the inspection takes. Inspections typically last 2 to 4 hours for single family homes and town homes. Condo inspections are usually 1 1/2 hours or less.

Do I have to be at the inspection?

You don't have to be at the inspection, but it is recommended that you attend. You will have to sign an electronic pre-inspection agreement and pay for the inspection electronically prior to the inspection.

What forms of payment do you take?

Personal Check, Cashiers Check, Cash, Credit/Debit Cards

Are you licensed?

Yes I am a licensed home inspector in the State of New Jersey. You can check my license number at the New Jersey State License Verification Site My Home Inspector License # 24GI00143100 For PA, I am a member of a professional organization of home inspectors and have completed over 100 paid home inspections as required by the State of Pennsylvania. There is no license for home inspectors in Pennsylvania.

What is radon gas?

Radon is a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas. It forms naturally from the decay of other radioactive elements, such as uranium, deep in the ground. Radon can move out of the ground into the home where it can be trapped. Radon gas has been linked to increased rates of lung cancer. Radont can be tested for.

Do you go on the Roof? in the Attic? in Crawl Spaces?

I go on most roofs, in most attics, and most crawl spaces. If there are hazards, I will do my best to inspect these areas but I may not be able to walk all roofs or enter all crawl spaces/attics.

Who will be doing the inspection?

I will be, John Hare. I am the only inspector

What is your service area?

I provide home inspections, termite &wdi inspections, and radon testing in the following counties in NJ: Salem, Gloucester, Burlington, Camden, Cumberland, Atlantic I provide home inspections only in the following counties in PA; Delaware & Philadelphia

What kind of tools do you use?

  • 4' Level
  • 2' Level
  • Plumb Bob
  • Tape Measures
  • Ladders
  • Microwave Tester
  • Screw Drivers
  • Impact Driver
  • Combustible Gas Detector
  • Carbon Monoxide Detector
  • Carbon Dioxide Detector
  • Non-contact Voltage Tester
  • Multi-meter
  • Receptacle Testers
  • Flashlights
  • Contact Thermometer
  • Infrared Thermometer
and More

whatsapp pink.png